All designs are by Michael David for Koala
Extreme swim and fetish wear for men!
Michael David is the world’s foremost designer of extreme men’s swimwear, cockwear, fetish wear
and other insane designs made from Lycra Spandex.
His designs are available worldwide through Koala.
Michael David has been creating sexually exciting designs for more then 15 years.
Working directly with the staff at Koala he covers the spectrum of what men crave.
Everything from the most extreme fem wear, designs that completely hide the penis shaping them into
A beautiful vagina look to designs that enlarge you to the fullest making your penis as big as it ever can be and making sure that his swimwear style enlargement suits make you the center of attention.
Michael David and Koala offer the largest selection of men’s erotic swimwear including sheer suits, penis shaped pouch only designs, micro bikinis, thongs, g-strings, semi sheer, anal plug adaptable suits and so much more. When your ready to be blown away visit www.koalaswim.com
Mens swimwear club approved!
Exercise Journals to Help Male swimmers and mens swimwear club and Other Athletes Stay Motivated
Male swimmers and mens swimwear club as professional athletes are fun to watch while they are at the peak of their performance doing the sport that they are best at. You can watch these male swimmers and mens swimwear club every weekend play on your television set or watch them in person at the stadium or at arenas. The most amazing athletes and male swimmers and mens swimwear club would be the triathletes in terms of overall fitness. If you practice a sport that would demand a great skill in swimming, running and cycling, you need to be very physically fit. You can only achieve ultimate overall physical fitness if you work out and train regularly, and you can track what you have been training for with the use of an exercise journal to monitor and check their sports goals.
And so, just like many male swimmers and mens swimwear club today, if you are a professional athlete who wants to excel in whatever sport or competition that you enter, you must make sure that the workout schedule that you have planned will yield top and peak performance on the day of your event or competition. A thorough and carefully planned workout regime for male swimmers and mens swimwear club which consists of stretches, strength training and cardio work outs with in between strategic rest periods spread through out is required if you expect the athlete to arrive at the competition at his best form and not undertrained nor overtrained. You can monitor and check so if you list down all the details of his exercise regime each day. The exercise journal should show information such as duration of workout, the intensity of the workout, and the type of workout that he has done. This should keep the professional athlete on track to meeting their desired goals, and to motivate and encourage them because they see for themselves their improvement and progress that he himself is writing at the end of the day.
Male swimmers and mens swimwear club and other athletes also think it is necessary to use a calorie calculator, on top of following and monitoring their workout schedules to ensure that they are eating enough calories and the appropriate amounts of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in order for the bodies to perform at peak level. For example, we all know that our muscles need an adequate amount of protein in order to repair properly every time we work out. This is especially true if the male swimmer or professional athlete engages in a sport that is mainly centered on strength training, like weight lifting so that it would give their muscles an opportunity and a chance to become stronger and to repair themselves. The professional athlete may do everything in the work out properly, but if they take care of their diet very poorly, I believe that he would not be able to see optimal results. Therefore, along with an exercise journal, a professional athlete should also keep an accurate food diary to help them achieve their desired goal to be at their peak performance.
We can find that the online web makes it much easier for these male swimmers and mens swimwear club and professional athletes to use calorie counters and exercise journals. The professional athletes depend on them to record and organize and keep track of their exercise workouts and their diets to make sure that they are right on track to achieving peak performance.
Male swimmers and mens swimwear club Attest to Weight Loss that Results From Swimming
Did you know that swimming is considered the best exercise because not only can it burn up calories fast but it can also improve your lung and heart functions. Swimming can also be an effective way of training your muscles as most male swimmers and mens swimwear club attest to. This is because your bones become fully relaxed when you are in the water because of the water buoyancy. Male swimmers and mens swimwear club also say that swimming can be good for people who would like to add a couple of inches to their height.
Swimming is also such a great exercise as similar to male swimmers and mens swimwear club, you would be able to expend lots of energy when you swim because of the water resistance. Water resistance is far stronger than air resistance when you try to exercise on land. If you walk in water, it takes up energy, much more if you try to swim in the water. Also, the thermal conductivity of water is greater than the atmosphere by 24 times, and did you know that the water temperature is quite lower than the temperature at normal room, so this adds to more heat loss and greater energy consumption. So, it is obvious that you will lose more weight effectively when you swim than when you exercise on land.
Many male swimmers and mens swimwear club also say that swimming can help in the prevention of injuries from your waist and lower limbs work outs. This is because when you work out on land, the body weight becomes heavy because of the gravitational pull, so you may easily injure your lower limbs and joints. But, in the water, there are minimal injuries because a portion of your body weight will be carried by the water buoyancy. So, the load on your lower body is reduced, hence you avoid risk of injuries to your bones and joints.
You may even find that swimming is a natural relaxing massage because of the water buoyancy, pressure and water resistance. You might also notice that male swimmers and mens swimwear club have great skin as swimming also have a lot of benefits in beautifying the skin.
Did you know that water resistance is 12 times greater than the air resistance on land? This will greatly help in training your hip and leg muscles, your back, chest and abdomen especially if you are a male or female swimmer. Swimming is also a fun and exciting way to work out and you lose more heat when you are in the water than when you are on land. In short, you lose more heat and you consume more calories when you are swimming, and your body fats will easily be burned.
If you want to get the best results, you need to plan for a swimming training. Male swimmers and mens swimwear club recommend that if you are a beginner, then you can swim 3 minutes continuously, and then rest for 1-2 minutes. Then you swim twice again, for three minutes. Repeat the process until you feel that you are ready to go to the second stage, wherein you have to swim for 10 minutes continuously and then a break of 3 minutes, repeating it three times. If you are still comfortable and relaxed to continue, then you may proceed to working out for around 20 minutes or even 30 minutes long. If you feel that you are already overworked, then go back to the accepted intensity of your body. Adjust your level to what your body can handle. The recommended training is once every two days, because you exert a lot of physical strength when you swim.
You consume a lot of calories when you swim, around 1,100 calories for every 30 minutes of swimming. Swimming is best if you want to lose weight because you burn lots of calories but it is also great for people who want to gain weight because swimming increases muscles size and cause weight gain from muscle increase.
For Male swimmers and mens swimwear club: 5 Tips For Open Water Swims
If you a re a male swimmer, then here are a couple of useful tips that you might want to keep in mind as you do open water swims.
1. Make sure that you have practiced swimming with your race goggles in open waters before the actual race. This is because you will have lesser visibility in the open waters than when you practice swimming in your pool. It would be such a shame for something as trivial as goggles to deter you from your best swim, so make sure that you are confident with the goggles that you bring. Make sure that they don’t fog, leak or have poor visibility in the open water. There are many brands that designed for use by male swimmers and mens swimwear club that offer good face hugging goggles and great swim mask.
2. Swim with high elbows. You might need to do this because your smooth swim stroke that you have practiced in your pool will be completely swallowed up by the choppy open waters. So make sure that you swim with high elbows so that you would have great recovery and entry in the water. Try imagining that you are zipping up an imaginary zipper at your side while you do your strokes.
3. Sight off landmarks, and not buoys. Buoys can become impossible to see with all the commotion due to the extra bodies and the water splashing all around you. Make sure that you try to focus on landmarks of bigger and more visible things like bridges, stationary boats or even houses found on the shore. This will ensure you that you are close to your swim course as possible making you have an easier time being on track.
4. Swim on the perimeters. You will experience minimum stress and frustration and you would be maintaining a steadier pace if you make sure that you stay in the inside or to the outside of the group. This is especially true if you have joined a large triathlon. You will spend lesser energy trying to change your pace to match and compete with the group’s pace while drafting is not an option for you. Just a precaution: if you do decide to swim on the group’s inside, there could be a lot of jockeying for positions as you turn the buoy, so make sure that you are not afraid to fight it off with the other male swimmers and mens swimwear club.
5. Practice swimming with groups. Since most male swimmers and mens swimwear club are used to a relaxed pace of a solo swim in our pools or in the open waters, panic usually sets in when you see hundreds of other bodies swimming beside us in the open waters. Try practicing group swimming at your local beach during the busy times of the year, or even swimming with your family members at your own pool. Get used to not being solo in the waters by joining swim classes, and they can also help you experience the pace changes, and train and practice your mental and physical skills to adapt and encourage the best from you when you are with other people in the open waters while you stay relaxed.
The Different Swimming Strokes of Male swimmers and mens swimwear club
If you want to excel in swimming as a male swimmer, then you must have the basic knowledge of the four different swim strokes and choose the best one that you feel most comfortable with.
1. Freestyle Stroke : The freestyle stroke involves two basic things. The first is that you have the catch the water in front of your hands. Then the second thing is that your legs will have to propel in the back as a follow through. You have to make sure that you do not clench your hands and that your fingers are not closed so that they are more relaxed therefore you can catch more water with each stroke. Kicking your legs should imitate how an individual will do so when using a pair of fins. The hips have to give the power since it has more muscle power than the calves have. You do not have to let your feet exit the water since you are propelled when you kick and you hit the water, and not by hitting the air.
2. Backstroke: This is considered as the opposite of the freestyle stroke because you do this while you are lying on your back. You must point your head up to the sky while you move your hands alternately from your thighs up to your ears. Make sure that your thumbs are the first to exit the water and that they form a 90 degree angle, while it should change when your pinky finger is the first to enter and hit the water. You must do this motion alternately by each hand while you kick your legs with power still emanating from your legs and thighs. You can achieve body roll when you use your arms already. If you use your left arm, then you must tilt the right side of your body downward to have less drag in the water. The ideal drill is placing a tiny plastic shaped donut on top of your head. If the plastic donut stays in your head, then you are doing the stroke right. You might try speeding up while doing this.
3. Breast Stroke: This stroke is simply achieved by pushing the water downwards using your arms while you let your legs go sideward. The hands reentering have since evolved since 1989 while they also invented the wave technique to create less water drag. You achieve this by making a tiny circle then making your hands go back in front of you at the surface of the water. This can prove to be very hard and difficult during long events because the arms have a lactic acid buildup. You can use a pull buoy to practice this stroke by letting your arms work while you keep your legs close together.
4. Butterfly: The last of the four swimming strokes. The swimmer should use both of his hands to come in and out of the water at the same time while making sure that his legs are kept close together while imitating a motion similar to the dolphins. Most male swimmers and mens swimwear club and other swimming experts say that this is perhaps the easiest to learn of the four strokes, however it could require a lot of endurance to master.